This Courgetti Puttanesca is light, fresh and super tasty!
- 2 medium courgettes spiralised
- 2 medium tomatoes or 8 cherry tomatoes diced small
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1 teaspoon fresh chilli diced or dried chilli flakes
- 10 black olives
- 2 tablespoons capers optional
- A handful of fresh basil or flat leaf parsley chopped
- 3 tablespoons Dulse flakes optional
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Rawmesan Cheese:
- 1/2 cup macadamias / Brazilian / cashew
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Combine all the ingredients for the Courgetti Puttanesca in a bowl.
To make the Rawmesan Cheese pulse the ingredients in a food processor until crumbly.
Sprinkle on top of the Courgetti Puttanesca and use any remaining to sprinkle on salads.