This Bircher muesli is so easy to make and can be adapted to what you like or have handy in your cupboard. Just prepare the night before for an instant, nutritious, creamy, delicious breakfast.
- 1 cup of oats
- 1 banana or 1 tsp. maple syrup or raw honey or none at all!
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- A handful of sunflower seeds
- A handful of pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup berries
- Mash the banana in a bowl.
- Add all the other ingredients and stir together.
- Place in the fridge, to thicken overnight and enjoy for breakfast.