This tasty and smooth roasted garlic butter bean dip is a quick, easy and delicious alternative to humous.
Great for parties or just to keep in the fridge for snacks. Perfect with the Superseed crackers!
ROASTED GARLIC BUTTER BEAN DIP
- 1 can 16oz butter beans
- 3 cloves garlic roasted
- 3-4 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil to taste
- 2 tbsp. water
- 3 tbsp. chopped fresh herbs basil, parsley, coriander
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Drain the beans, rinse in a strainer and pat dry
- In a food processor, add all the ingredients and blend until smooth and creamy
- You can add more olive oil if you prefer the dip to be thinner, but add more seasoning to compensate
- If possible allow to chill for 2 hours before serving, otherwise serve in a bowl and garnish with parsley and enjoy