This tasty and smooth roasted garlic butter bean dip is a quick, easy and delicious alternative to humous.
Great for parties or just to keep in the fridge for snacks. Perfect with the Superseed crackers!
ROASTED GARLIC BUTTER BEAN DIP
If you don't have time to roast the garlic it will still taste delicious and can be ready in 10 minutes
- 1 can 16oz butter beans
- 3 cloves garlic roasted
- 3-4 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil to taste
- 2 tbsp. water
- 3 tbsp. chopped fresh herbs basil, parsley, coriander
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Drain the beans, rinse in a strainer and pat dry
- In a food processor, add all the ingredients and blend until smooth and creamy
- You can add more olive oil if you prefer the dip to be thinner, but add more seasoning to compensate
- If possible allow to chill for 2 hours before serving, otherwise serve in a bowl and garnish with parsley and enjoy