This raw granola bar is great as a speedy breakfast or for when you are on the go!
RAW GRANOLA BAR
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup nut butter
- 1/4 cup dried cherries / goji berries
- 1/4 cup flax or chia seed ground
- 1 cup nuts of choice crushed
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup raw honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 cup pureed apple. mashed banana or coconut oil
- 1 tbsp. vanilla optional - if using coconut oil
- Line a 8x8" baking tray with baking paper.
- In a large mixing bowl add all the ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Press the mixture firmly into the baking pan and place in fridge or freezer until the mixture sets.
- Cut into bars and store in fridge for up to 1 week or in the freezer.