These quinoa pancakes are perfect for a gluten free, paleo or nut free diet. Top with fresh berries and banana.
- 2 cups quinoa flour
- 2 tablespoon honey or other natural sweetener
- 2 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 2 eggs or flax/chia eggs
- 1 1/2 cups non dairy milk
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Stir all the dry ingredients together.
- Stir the wet and mix altogether until combined.
- Add the coconut oil to a pan on a medium heat and scoop out 1/4 cup of mixture and cook until small bubbles begin to form on the surface.
- Flip over and cook the other side for 1-2 minutes.