You can always use regular oats and wholemeal flour if you don't want to use gluten free products.
- 1/2-1 cup organic coconut sugar / 1/4- 3/4 cup raw honey depending on how sweet you like them
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free flour / oat flour / buckwheat flour
- 1 tsp gluten free baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 3 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup sunflower / pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup goji berries / cranberries / raisins
- 2 tbsp chia seeds optional
- Heat oven to 350°.
- In a mixer, mix coconut oil and sugars/honey on medium speed until light and creamy.
- Add eggs and vanilla, beat well.
- Shift flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt together and add to the mixture, mixing well.
- Add oats and other ingredients, mixing well.
- Scoop out batter by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Cool on sheet for one minute before transferring to a wire rack. Cool Completely.