These crunchy sesame seed crackers are a good alternative to crisps or store bought crackers. Sesame seeds are full of vitamins, minerals, natural oils and fibre and offer a wide range of health benefits.
CRUNCHY SESAME CRACKERS
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- 1 large egg or chia/flax egg
- 1 tablespoon olive or coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper or chilli flakes optional
- Place almond flour, sesame seeds, egg or chia/flax, oil, salt and pepper in a food processor.
- Pulse until dough forms.
- Place dough between two pieces of baking paper.
- Roll out dough as thin as possible, to about 1/8" thick.
- Cut into 2" squares using a knife or pizza cutter.
- Transfer to a large baking sheet.
- Bake at 180C for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool and store in an airtight container.