These chocolate chia balls are deliciously chocolatey, filling and packed full of antioxidants… could there be a more perfect snack option? They are also super easy to make and the recipe can be adapted in so many ways depending on your cupboard supplies!
Dive in to get your choccie fix and don’t bother counting the calories… these balls really are AMAZE-BALLS!!
- ¾ cup pitted dates
- 3 tbsp cacao powder
- ½ cup walnuts (or pecans, cashews, almonds)
- ½ cup mixed seeds or chia seeds
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp. goji berries
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- Add all the ingredients into a blender and blend until well chopped and mixed.
- Add some water if consistency is crumbly.. but it should not be too wet or gooey.
- Roll the mixture into balls.
- Store in the fridge or freezer.