This Chocolate Avocado Frosting is so delicious and can be used for so many cakes. It can also be used as a healthy chocolate spread too…so good on pancakes!
CHOCOLATE AVOCADO FROSTING
This Chocolate Avocado Frosting is so delicious and can be used for so many cakes. It can also be used as a healthy chocolate spread too...so good on pancakes!
- 2 ripe avocados
- 2 1/2 tbsp. coconut oil melted
- 3-4 tbsp. raw honey or other natural sweetener
- 5 tbsp. cacao powder
- 1/2-1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- A pinch of salt
- Orange or peppermint extract can be used too if you like!
- Blend all the ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
- Taste and adjust flavourings to taste and add a little water if too thick.
- Store in the fridge for a few days or freeze until you need it.