This Chocolate Avocado Frosting is so delicious and can be used for so many cakes. It can also be used as a healthy chocolate spread too…so good on pancakes!
CHOCOLATE AVOCADO FROSTING
- 2 ripe avocados
- 2 1/2 tbsp. coconut oil melted
- 3-4 tbsp. raw honey or other natural sweetener
- 5 tbsp. cacao powder
- 1/2-1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- A pinch of salt
- Orange or peppermint extract can be used too if you like!
- Blend all the ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
- Taste and adjust flavourings to taste and add a little water if too thick.
- Store in the fridge for a few days or freeze until you need it.