This is one of my favourite jams, as it’s low in sugar, fuss-free and ready to eat – plus you get to enjoy all the raw goodness of delicious seasonal fruits. A recipe so quick and easy.. and the kids will love it!
RASBERRY CHIA JAM
- 180 g rasberries
- 1 tbsp of raw honey
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2½ tbsp of chia seeds
- Blend the rasberries together with the raw honey and vanilla extract, if using, until smooth.
- Stir in the chia seeds thoroughly, or pulse in the food processor or blender until combined. This will make the jam "gel" together
- Taste and add more honey if desired.
- Place in the fridge for an hour to “gel” – or enjoy straight away.
- Store in the fridge and use within 3-4 days.