These oat cakes can be made either sweet or savoury – add more salt if you like them more salty or 1 tbsp of coconut sugar if you would like them sweet.
- 11/2 cups rolled oats I use gluten free
- 1/2 cup brown rice flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 cup coconut or olive oil
- 1/4 cup dairy free milk
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- Sesame seeds to sprinkle on top
- Preheat the oven to 180C Fan and line 1 large baking tray.
- Place all the ingredients except the sesame seeds in a food processor and blend until combined.
- Form the mixture into a ball and place in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Then take the dough and place in between two pieces of baking parchment.
- Roll out the dough into 5mm thickness and use a cookie cutter to make shapes.
- Transfer to the baking tray and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Allow to cool on a cooling rack.