This is a fantastic alternative to conventional bread with a powerful punch of vitamins, minerals and omega 3 fatty acids and full of healthy protein.
Slice and pop in the freezer to have anytime. Delicious with nut butters, mashed avocado or with a poached egg in the morning.
- 120g ground almonds
- 100g sunflower seeds
- 100g pumpkin seeds
- 75g seseme seeds
- 30g chia seeds
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 5 free range eggs
- 75ml unsweetened almond milk
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F and line a loaf tin with parchment paper.
- Combine the ground almonds, sunflower seeds,pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, chia seeds and salt in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl whisk the eggs with the almond milk and slowly combine the wet and the dry ingredients and stir well.
- pour the mixture into the lined tin and bake for 40 minutes, until it rises and is golden and firm to the touch.
- Allow to cool on a wire rack.