These grain free breakfast seed bars are great for a speedy breakfast or for when you are on the move!
These grain-free bars are great for a speedy breakfast or for when you are on the moveBREAKFAST SEED BARS
Author: Jo Holden
Serves: 12 bars
These grain-free bars are great for a speedy breakfast or for when you are on the move
- ⅓ cup coconut oil
- ⅔ cup almonds
- 1 cup walnuts
- 2 tbsp. desicatted coconut
- 1 tbsp. lucuma powder (optional)
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 1 tbsp. maca powder (optional)
- 1-2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ½ cup pitted dates
- ½ cup mixed seeds (pumpkin, sunflower, seseme)
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Grease and line a 9" baking tray with baking paper.
- Put the almonds in a food processor with the walnuts, coconut, lucuma, baking soda, maca, cinnamon and dates and process until becomes fine.
- Add the coconut oil and pulse in the seeds.
- Spoon the mixture into the tray and press and smooth down. Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden. Leave to cool in the pan, then turn onto a board and cut into 12 bars.
- Store in an airtight container for up to a week or freeze.