These coconut flour pancakes are grain free, light, yet filling and delicious with different fillings on. As a sweet treat we like to put some chocolate avocado spread on!
COCONUT FLOUR PANCAKES
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup tapioca flour starch
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon chia or flaxseeds
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract optional
- Whisk up all the ingredients until smooth.
- Grease a frying pan with some coconut oil and heat gently.
- Using a 1/4 measuring cup, scoop the mix and pour into the centre of the pan.
- Cook until the edges are golden and curl a little inward.
- Flip over and cook until brown on the other side.
- Batter will store nicely in the fridge for up to a week or in the freeze for longer.