Light and fluffy, gluten free and vegan
- 100 g buckwheat flour
- 80 g ground almonds
- ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 banana very ripe, mashed
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 100 ml honey or maple syrup
- 150 g blueberries or chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 200C/180C fan and line a muffin tray with 6 paper cases.
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl combine the rest of the ingredients and combine with the dry mixture.
- Divide the mixture evenly between the 6 muffin cases. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a skewer inserted comes out clean. Remove from the oven and leave on a wire rack to cool.