ROASTED BARRAMUNDI FILLETS WITH TOMATO, OLIVES AND ANCHOVIES
- 2 fillets Barramundi or other white fish such as mackerel, sustainably sourced if possible
- 2 tsp. coconut or olive oil
- 2 tsp. fish seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes finely chopped
- 1/4 cup black olives finely chopped
- 4-6 anchovy fillets just leave out if you don't like them!
- 1 tbsp. lemon zest
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice zest the lemon first, then squeeze the juice
- Handful of finely chopped fresh parsley or coriander
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Cut baking paper into 50cm squares and place on baking sheet..
- Rub both sides of the fish with the oil and either put on a roasting dish or onto the baking paper squares.
- Stir the garlic, tomatoes, olives, lemon juice and zest and season.
- Pour on and around fish and then place anchovies on top.
- If making a parcel, seal up the edges.
- The parcel will take 18-20 minutes and roasting without baking paper will take 10-15 minutes.
- Serve with the fresh parsley or coriander sprinkled over with plenty of greens and cauliflower rice, quinoa or brown rice if desired.
Roasted Barramundi fillets with Tomato, Olives and Anchovies is easy to prepare and so delicious!